Management & Financial Consultancy Services
KITCO Management and Financial Consultancy Services Division provides a wide spectrum of strategic, financial & transaction advisory services in the form of proposals, studies and reports.
Strategic Consulting: Business valuation, due diligence, solvency & turnaround strategies. Our experts address a wide range of issues from strategic positioning, organisational effectiveness and cost restructuring to technology and risk management.
Financial Advisory: Risk/VFM analysis, credit appraisals, FEMA advisory on profit repatriation, tax savings on capital gain.
Transaction advisory: stakeholder consultations, pre-project and post project risk analysis, RFQ/RFP, project information memorandum, concession agreement (CA)
Studies: Revival studies, land utilization studies, market research. Handling challenges faced by clients due to changing and diverging needs of competition, innovation and emerging technologies.
Reports: project proposals, techno-economic feasibility reports, detailed project reports.
Source of funds: private equity, venture capitalist, loan syndication. Traverse the entire investment process – from facilitating the deal flow from asset build up to exist.
- EXIM Bank – preparation of project formulation report for overseas governments
- TNUIFSL – Transaction advisory services in solid waste management, under Project Development Grant Fund
- USOF – Financial Consultants for formulation of USOF schemes
- Nashik Municipal Corporation – Transaction advisory services
- APUIAML – Transaction advisory services
- South Indian Bank – Techno-economic viability services
Key projects under execution and undertaken
- A Feasibility Report – Redevelopment of four major railway stations in to world class station in DBFOT model with capital outlay of Rs 1128 Crores.
- A Feasibility Report - The first greenfield airport in the country through PPP mode with capital cost of Rs. 288 Crores – Cochin International Airport Ltd. (CIAL)
- A Detailed Project Report: Study undertaken across the market, resources & regulatory landscape in Vietnam for setting up a mid-size pharmaceutical unit under the PDF initiative (Rs. 5 billion) of EXIM Bank, Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Did valuation of the businesses of subsidiary companies, recommended a financial structure for proposed merged entity, and consolidation to the parent holding company-INKEL.
- Subsidy modelling: Formulation of schemes for creation of telecom infrastructure & mobile services in uncovered villages along national highways of Andaman & Nicobar islands for Universal Service Obligation Fund (USOF) – under departments of telecommunications, Ministry of Communications.
- Private Equity advisory services, identification of investors & fund raising for M/s Careon Health Care Solutions & Central Travancore specialist Hospital Ltd.
- Advisory services for sale of properties of LIS (regd) for Honourable High court , Government of Kerala – Valuation of property & bid process management worth Rs. 100 Crores.
- Techno - Economic Feasibility Report for expansion of air cargo infrastructure at CIAL at a cost of Rs 78 Crores.
- Detailed Project Report: Demand analysis financial estimates & cost projections and funding for procurement of buses for KSRTC for Rs. 333 Crores.
- Technical & Financial Feasibility Reports for new railway line projects of Haryana Rail Infrastructure Corporation Limited costing 1500Crores.