KITCO are pioneers in implementing Mobility Hubs in India where different modes of transport converge in one place to ease the traffic in the city, reduce pollution and provide convenience for passengers.
AREAS OF OPERATION
- Mobility Hub
- Bus Terminals
- Project & Engineering Consultancy
- Enabling Credit Syndication
- Market Survey
- Financial viability Studies
- Capital Structuring
- Cost estimates
- Architectural design
- Detailed Project Report
- Traffic Surveys
- Pre-Feasibility Study
- Preparation of Bid Documents and Bid Evaluation
- Construction Supervision, Contract Management and Administration and Project Management
Phone: +91-484-4129000 / 6129000
Key project under execution and undertaken
Inter-Modal Transit Terminal, Peenya, Tumkur Road, Bangalore
- KITCO has prepared the Detailed Project Report for the Inter-Modal Transit Terminal in Peenya, Tumkur Road, Bangalore.
- Concept plans, final plan, master plan, financial analysis, quantity estimation, costing done by KITCO.
- Separate terminals for KSRTC (Moffusil Services) and BMTC (city services), KSRTC Depot for parking vehicles, land scaping, easy movement for autorickshaws, two wheelers and cars without obstructing pedestrian or bus movements.
Vytilla Mobility Hub, Kochi, Kerala: India’s First Ever Mobility Hub
- KITCO was the implementing agency for the Rs 383 cr Vytilla Mobility Hub for Phase I that involved pre-feasibility, preparation of detailed project report, master plan, architectural design and detailed cost estimates.
- It integrates road transport, water transport and Metro Rail services in one place
- Among the salient features of Vytilla Mobility Hub are bus bays for local and long distance buses, cafeterias, waiting areas, sufficient parking spaces for cars, two wheelers.
- Shopping malls, cultural centre, health club, hotel, swimming pool, water front parks, walkways, boat jetty, provision for skywalk to connect to Kochi Metro Rail are planned.