Applications are invited for various vacant posts in KITCO
Established in 1972, and promoted by leading financial institutions, KITCO is India’s first Technical Consultancy Organization. This premier Public Sector organization caters to the multi- functional/ multi- disciplinary requirements of client organizations for project implementation, technical and management consultancy under one roof.
To augment its talented human capital engaged upon an aggressive growth campaign, KITCO is on the lookout for talented and aspriring individuals to contribute to its areas of services like Project Management, Architectural & Detailed Engineering, Environmental Engineering, etc. in varied sectors like Airports & Mobility Hubs, Roads and Bridges, Ports and Logistics, Buildings & infrastructure, Tourism & Sports Infrastructure, Industrial Parks, Process Plants, Water Supply Systems, Effluent Treatments Plants, Electrical Distribution & Generation Systems, etc. The positions being sought are as follows (Please click on each post for further details, including eligibility criteria)
The upper age limit to apply for the following posts shall be 55 years as on 01.04.2020.
(Times of India- All India)
1. Candidates are requested to click on the “APPLY NOW” link, to apply online. At the click of “Submit”, the form will
be submitted, and a unique registration number will be generated which needs to be recorded. This number along
with your email address shall be used to retrieve the application form submitted by you.
Applicants are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per notification (qualification, experience
etc. mentioned against each Post) and that the particulars furnished by them are correct. If detected at any stage
of the recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/ or does not comply with other
requirements and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s),
his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
2. The last date for online submission of application for all posts is 4th December 2020.
3. After online submission of the application form, candidate shall take a print* of the application form and forward it
by post to “The Managing Director, KITCO Ltd., “Femith’s”, PB No:4407, NH Bypass, Vennala, Kochi – 682
028, Kerala State”, so as to reach the address, latest by 08.12.2020 (5.00 PM).
Self- attested copies of all relevant certificates in proof of age, educational qualification, experience, etc., as well as
a professional resume with passport size photograph shall be attached with the print of the application.
Name of the Post applied for, has to be super scribed on the envelope.
Hand delivery or submission of application through e- mail will NOT be allowed.
4. Applications received after the mentioned date and time would be summarily rejected. KITCO Ltd. will not be
responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of application within the specified time.
5. Screening of applications will be done at KITCO by an expert panel, with reference to the qualification, relevance
of work experience, etc.
6. Short listed candidates will have to produce the original of their credentials at the time of interview.
7. The management reserves the right to call only a limited number of candidates for interview.
8. Appointment will be on permanent / contract basis as advertised. Posting can be anywhere in India or abroad.