Management & Financial Consultancy Services
KITCO Management and Financial Consultancy Services Division provides a wide spectrum of strategic, financial & transaction advisory services in the form of proposals, studies and reports.
Strategic Consulting: Business valuation, due diligence, solvency & turnaround strategies. Our experts address a wide range of issues from strategic positioning, organisational effectiveness and cost restructuring to technology and risk management.
Financial Advisory: Risk/VFM analysis, credit appraisals, FEMA advisory on profit repatriation, tax savings on capital gain.
Transaction advisory: stakeholder consultations, pre-project and post project risk analysis, RFQ/RFP, project information memorandum, concession agreement (CA)
Studies: Revival studies, land utilization studies, market research. Handling challenges faced by clients due to changing and diverging needs of competition, innovation and emerging technologies.
Reports: project proposals, techno-economic feasibility reports, detailed project reports.
Source of funds: private equity, venture capitalist, loan syndication. Traverse the entire investment process – from facilitating the deal flow from asset build up to exist.
- EXIM Bank – preparation of project formulation report for overseas governments
- TNUIFSL – Transaction advisory services in solid waste management, under Project Development Grant Fund
- USOF – Financial Consultants for formulation of USOF schemes
- Nashik Municipal Corporation – Transaction advisory services
- APUIAML – Transaction advisory services
- South Indian Bank – Techno-economic viability services.
AREAS OF OPERATION
- Appraisal reports
- Bid-Process management
- Bankable feasibility reports
- Pre-feasibility proposals
- Customer satisfaction survey
- Market and demand assessment studies
- Techno economic viability study
- Finance facilitation
- Identification and Evaluation
- Business restructuring
- Business plan
- Due diligence
- Financial modelling
- Financial analysis
- Project structuring
- PPP modelling
- Project formulation reports
Phone: +91-484-4129000 / 6129000
Key project under execution and undertaken
Revival and Conversion of the Medical Centre Project into a Super Speciality Tertiary Hospital in Seychelles
- Revival and Conversion of the Medical Centre Project into a Super Speciality Tertiary Hospital in Mahe, Seychelles.
- KITCO has been appointed as Consultant by Ministry of External Affairs, GOI and Export - Import Bank of India.
- Assigned to formulate a Project Report for setting up a state-of-the-art private hospital under the PPF and subsequent financing under Line of Credit.