- KITCO Ltd was established in 1972 as the first Technical Consultancy Organisation (TCO) in India, jointly by Industrial Development Bank of India, Government of Kerala and public sector banks.
- We are a multi-disciplinary, multi-dimensional organisation offering consultancy services from concept to commissioning
- We extend consultancy services in architectural, engineering, technical, management and financial sectors.
- Our wide spectrum of services include Techno Economic Feasibility Studies, Detailed Project Reports, Project Consultancy, Master planning, Detailed Design and Engineering, Contract Management, Project Management Consultancy (PMC), Environmental Engineering Studies, Asset Valuation, Facility Management Services, Fund Facilitation, Project Appraisal, Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR), Transaction Advisory, Recruitment, Training & Development etc.
- Proven track record of preparation of DPRs for 3500 projects and extending consultancy services for over 1000 projects for Airports, Ports, Mobility Hubs, Roads, Bridges, Highways, Urban Infrastructure, Water & Waste Water, Tourism, Leisure, Sports, Manufacturing Facilities, Industrial Parks, Medical Colleges, Super Speciality Hospitals, Educational Institutions, Defence Production Establishments, Shipyards, Marina etc.
- We have a competent team of more than 250 well qualified and experienced professionals in various branches of Engineering, Architecture, Environmental Engineering, Finance, Legal Management, Marketing, Economics etc and specialists in logistics, Health, Horticulture, transport planning, shipping etc.
- KITCO has an excellent infrastructure for conceptualising projects with the latest CAD/CAM tools for design and drawings and undertakes all projects in house to have greater control over cost, quality, confidentiality and time.
- Kitco is empanelled by more than 300 central and state government departments, public sector enterprises and autonomous organisations in India.
- We are known for our cost effectiveness, adherence to agreed timelines and professional ethics.