Management & Financial Consultancy Services
Management and Financial Consultancy Services Division provides a wide spectrum of strategic, financial & transaction advisory services. Division also extends services for conducting studies and preparing various reports.
Strategic Consulting: Business valuation, due diligence, solvency & turnaround strategies.
Financial Advisory: Risk/VFM analysis, credit appraisals, FEMA advisory on profit repatriation, tax savings on capital gain.
Transaction advisory: stakeholder consultations, pre-project and post project risk analysis, RFQ/RFP, project information memorandum, concession agreement (CA)
Studies: Revival studies, land utilization studies, market research. Handling challenges faced by clients due to changing and diverging needs of competition, innovation and emerging technologies.
Reports: project proposals, techno-economic feasibility reports, detailed project reports.
Source of funds: private equity, venture capitalist, loan syndication. Traverse the entire investment process from facilitating the deal flow from asset build up to exist.
- EXIM Bank – preparation of project formulation report for overseas governments
- TNUIFSL – Transaction advisory services in solid waste management, under Project Development Grant Fund
- USOF – Financial Consultants for formulation of USOF schemes
- Nashik Municipal Corporation – Transaction advisory services
- APUIAML – Transaction advisory services
- South Indian Bank – Techno-economic viability services.
AREAS OF OPERATION
- Appraisal reports
- Bid-Process management
- Bankable feasibility reports
- Pre-feasibility proposals
- Customer satisfaction survey
- Market and demand assessment studies
- Techno economic viability study
- Finance facilitation
- Identification and Evaluation
- Business restructuring
- Business plan
- Due diligence
- Financial modelling
- Financial analysis
- Project structuring
- PPP modelling
- Project formulation reports
Phone: +91-484-4129000 / 6129000
Revival and Conversion of the Medical Centre Project into a Super Speciality Tertiary Hospital in Seychelles
The Health care system of Seychelles comprises of a network of health care delivery institutions at primary, secondary and tertiary levels.There is no super specialty hospital for advanced treatment at Seychelles. Government of Seychelles intends to establish a state-of-the-art private tertiary hospital on Main Island.The EXIM bank on behalf of Government of India has offered to finance the Seychelles government for implementing the project. EXIM bank has assigned KITCO Ltd as the consultant to prepare the technical and financial feasibility report and to prepare a road map for the revival and conversion of medical center project into a super speciality hospital in Seychelles.