KITCO Careers: April 2019
Date of Advt. 24 April 2019
Established in 1972, and promoted by leading financial institutions, KITCO is India’s first technical consultancy organization. KITCO caters to the multi- functional/ multi- disciplinary requirements of client organizations for project implementation, technical and management consultancy under one roof.
To augment its talented human capital engaged upon an aggressive growth campaign, KITCO is on the lookout for professionals for project specific engagements:
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per notification (qualification, experience etc.) and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/ or does not comply with other requirements and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
- The last date for online submission of application for all posts is 1st May 2019.
After online submission of the application form, candidate is required to take a print* of the application form and forward the application form to “The Managing Director, KITCO Ltd., “Femith’s”, PB No:4407, NH Bypass, Vennala, Kochi – 682 028, Kerala State”, so as to reach the address, latest by 3rd May 2019 (5.00 PM).
Applications which have been submitted online, and for which the supporting documents have been received at HO, both before the prescribed deadline, only will be considered.
- Self- attested copies of all relevant certificates in proof of age, educational qualification, experience, etc., as well as a professional resume with passport size photograph has also to be attached with the print of the application.
- Name of the post applied for, has to be super scribed on the envelope (i.e. Junior Project Engineer/Project Engineer/Project Specific Engineer (Discipline)
- KITCO Ltd. will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of application within the specified time.
- Screening of applications will be done with reference to the qualification, work experience, etc.
- Short listed candidates will have to submit the original of their credentials at the time of interview.
- The management reserves the right to call only a limited number of candidates for interview.
- Candidates willing to work anywhere in India only need apply.
*Submission and Printing of application forms:
After the details have been entered on the Application Form, the candidate may click on the “Submit” button on the page to submit the application online. Kindly note the Unique Reference Number. To print the submitted form, he/ she may click the link “Take print out of the form filled”.
To print the application forms submitted before, he/ she may use the link “PRINT THE FORM SUBMITTED EARLIER”, log in using the Unique Reference Number generated, and print the form.