Ports & Logistics
The Ports & Logistics Division offers a world-class quality consultancy services for a wide spectrum of port development activities and infrastructure creation for the logistics sector.
With a proficient team supported by eminent advisors and functional experts, the division has all the expertise to offer wide range of services in maritime and logistics sectors.
The Division boasts of a slew of prestigious assignments undertaken on behalf of Department of Ports (Govt. of Kerala), Cochin Port Trust, Kandla Port Trust, Mumbai Port Trust, VOC Port, Chennai Port Trust, International Container Transshipment Terminal (ICTT), Union Territory of Lakshadweep (UTL), cochin shipyard etc.
AREAS OF OPERATION
- Major and minor port development
- Redevelopment studies
- Setting up of Marina
- Port based Industrial Parks/ SEZs
- Coastal shipping studies and infrastructure development
- Inland Water ways
- Shipyards and Ship Repair facilities
- Warehouses and Cold storages
- Logistics studies
- Market studies
- Cargo Traffic and Shipping Study
- Techno Commercial Feasibility Studies
- Dredging , Land Reclamation, Coastal Protection Studies
- Hydrological, Morphological , Navigation , Ship Berthing And Mooring Studies
- Preparation of Land utilization plans
- Develop master plan for Greenfield port and minor ports.
- Surveys and Geo Technical studies
- Detailed Design and Engineering of landside and marine facilities
- Tendering and contract management
- Project Management Consultancy Services
- Third Party Inspection
- Services of Independent Engineer
- Transaction Advisory
- PPP Consultancy
- Supply chain optimization studies
- Benchmarking studies
- Performance study of existing logistics/ distribution network
Phone: +91-484-4129000 / 6129000