Healthcare Infrastructure Division is extending concept to commissioning services for projects in the healthcare sector. By utilizing the expertise in the field of engineering, adoption of latest methodologies and tools, continuous monitoring and adherence to quality standards, KITCO is continuously implementing several projects in the sector.
A Panel of Architects, Doctors, Health Planners, Procurement specialists, Bio Medical Engineers and a network of Consultants specialized in different fields of Health Care are the core strength of KITCO in this area.
Division has prepared Feasibility Report for 5 New Medical Colleges. Further, the division has been entrusted with Planning, Designing and Project Management Services of three Medical Colleges for Government of Kerala.
AREAS OF OPERATION
- Super Speciality Hospitals
- Medical Colleges
- Healthcare complex
- Ayurveda Medicical Complexes
- Center of Excellences in healthcare
- Project Feasibility Studies
- Detailed project Reports
- Land adequacy studies
- Master planning and architectural planning of Healthcare Projects
- Design and Detailed Engineering
- Planning and design of Clinical Lab, Non Clinical Labs & OT facilities
- Planning and Procurement assistance of Medical and Non-Medical equipment
Phone: +91-484-4129000 / 6129000
Key project under execution and undertaken
Setting Up of Govt. Medical College at Kasaragod:
- Construction of 500 bedded hospital, academic block, residential facilities such as hostels for boys, girls, quarters for staff and non-teaching staff, interns, residents and hostel for nurses as per MCI stipulation of 100 student intake, procurement of equipment and furniture. Proposed total built up area-79000 sq m, project cost: Rs 384 cr, approved by Kerala Government.
- The project is under implementation in three phases.
Setting Up of Govt Medical College at Painavu, Idukki:
- Setting up of 500 bedded hospital, academic block, residential facilities such as hostels for boys and girls, quarters for staff and non-teaching staff, interns and residents as per MCI requirement for 100 students, procurement of equipments and furniture. Proposed total built up area-50000 sq m. Total project cost -Rs 380 cr, approved by Kerala Government.
- The project is under implementation in two phases.
Setting Up of Govt Medical College at Manjeri, Malappuram:
- Upgradation of existing hospital to 500 beds, construction of new academic block, residential facilities such as hostels for boys, girls, quarters for staff and non- teaching staff and residents as per Medical Council of India requirement of intake of 100, procurement of medical, non-medical equipment and furniture. Built up area of Phase I and II-37500 sq m.
- Total Project Cost is estimated at Rs 121 cr and is under implementation.
- Integrated Development of General Hospital , Ernakulam
- Consultancy services for the implementation of Kerala Veterinary College
- Consultancy services for the Expansion of Dr Padiyar Memorial Homeopathy Hospital
- Consultancy Services for setting up of Ayurveda Medicine Plant for Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation at Uttarkhand.
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report for the expansion project of Nagarjuna Herbal Concentrates
- Detailed Project Report for setting up of Knowledge City (Medical College, Engineering College, and International School etc) for Al-Abeer Group, Saudi Arabia.
- Preparation of detailed project report for 3 green field medical colleges.
- Preparation Detailed Project Report Up gradation of two District Hospitals to Medical Colleges.
- Planning, Designing and PMC Consultancy services for 3 medical colleges.
- Feasibility Study and preparation of Detailed Project Report for Lehyam & Choornam plant of Kottakkal Arya Vaidyasala.
- Total consultancy of planning, design, contracting and implementation for various projects of Hindustan Latex Ltd. including Condom factory at Belgaum in Karnataka ,Expansion works of Condom factory at Trivandrum, Disposable examination gloves unit, Copper-T and Blood Bag project, Mala-D/Mala-N factory at Belgaum in Karnataka etc.