KITCO is the first Technical Consultant from Kerala accredited by QCI-NABET as an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) consultant.
We are “Category A” accredited for the ‘8’ sectors as below:
- Ports, harbours, jetties, marine terminals, break waters and dredging.
- Building and large construction projects including shopping malls, multiplexes, commercial complexes, housing estates, hospitals and institutions.
- Townships and Area development projects.
- Highways, Railways, transport terminals, mass rapid transport systems.
- Common Municipal Solid Waste Management Facility (CMSWMF).
- Common hazardous waste treatment, storage and disposal facilities (TSDFs).
- Common Effluent Treatment Plants (CETPs).
AREAS OF OPERATION
- Environment & Sensitive Ecosystems.
- Rivers, Lakes, Inland Waterways & other water bodies.
- Paddy, Wetland & CRZ.
- Industries, Tec & BioParks, Zoos .
- Tourism Developments & Townships.
- Hospitals & Medical Colleges.
- Ports, IWT Terminals.
- Town & Country Planning.
- Environmental and Social Audits.
- Watershed Management and Flood Vulnerability Studies.
- Emergency Response and Disaster Management Plans.
- Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP).
- Oil Spill Contingency Plans.
- Environmental System Analysis and Modelling Studies.
- Risk Assessment.
- Land Acquisition, Resettlement and Rehabilitation Action Plans.
- Technical Support towards obtaining statutory clearances (Environmental, CRZ etc.).
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment Studies.
- Environmental Compliance Reports.
- Initial Environmental Examination Reports.
- Techno feasibility studies for implementing Pollution Control Systems.
- Design, Implementation, Operation & Maintenance& of Effluent, Sewage & Solid waste Treatment Plants.
Phone: +91-484-4129000 / 6129000