KITCO Technical Club
Eligibility- Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering students
The theory oriented syllabus of various universities is one of the reasons behind lack of practical exposure to Engineering students. In order to bridge this gap and make the students industry-ready, KITCO has set up a forum named “KITCO Technical Club” for providing integrated training programme for Engineering students during their course, supplementing them with necessary practical experience and industrial exposure for co-relating with the theory they learn during their course
- Membership for Engineering students in the Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Branches
- Opportunity to join the Technical Club during the early stages of engineering studies.
- Provides practical experience and industrial exposure to students which enable them to co-relate with the theory they learn during their course.
- The training sessions will be held according to the student’s convenience so that it doesn’t interfere with regular classes or examinations.
- Total course duration -Maximum 10 days per semester.
- Consists mainly of site visits.
- Training in design, estimation and relevant office procedures.
- Real assignments and ample training to mould the student into a knowledgeable young engineer by the end of the course.
- Opportunities to witness important activities at the site.
- Internship opportunity during the course is an added advantage.